One of the most popular wedding venues in Northampton
Set in 13 acres of lawns and woodlands, Sedgebrook Hall is among the most stunning and idyllic country wedding venues in Northampton. Featuring an original Victorian manor house, our facilities and grounds create the most beautiful backdrop for your big day.
A favourite among Northampton wedding venues
The ideal Northampton wedding & event venue, Sedgebrook Hall:
- Offers 2 rooms registered for civil ceremonies or an externally licenced pagoda in the gardens
- Easily accommodates intimate ceremonies and wedding breakfasts or larger celebrations for up to 120 in the contemporary Oak Suite and the charming Elm Suite
- Has a wide range of wedding packages & offers available to help manage your budget and planning
- Dance the night away with our entertainment license for discos and bands until midnight (please be aware there is a noise limiter set to 90 decibels)
- Has 102 stylish bedrooms with great rates for the family and guests that wish to stay over
- Manor House bridal suite for your wedding night
Don’t just take our word for it – Read our Wedding Testimonials [PDF]
Wedding planning at Sedgebrook Hall
Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and your dedicated wedding coordinator is on hand to help you throughout.
After years of wedding planning and hosting, we’ve also come to know the best-in-business when it comes to recommending suppliers, including: florists, photographers, entertainment, linens & chair cover providers. Plus, for all your beauty and pamper needs for the big day take a look at our Beauty Rooms.
Our highly experienced Chefs will work with you to get you know your taste and style and develop fine menus that suit your needs and your budget – from canapés and champagne, to a 3-course wedding breakfast that will wow your guests.
Your next event in Northampton
We don’t stop at weddings.
Sedgebrook Hall is recognised for its exceptional weddings and for hosting spectacular events not soon forgotten, including proms, graduations, award dinners, charity fundraisers, product launches or intimate birthday and anniversary celebrations.
Enjoy all the beautiful Sedgebrook Hall has to offer, from our expert team, delicious banqueting menus designed by the Executive Chef and a number of flexible packages, helping you create an event to remember.
We’re here to help. Get in touch to discover how the team at the Sedgebrook Hall can help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
Join us at one of our Wedding Showcase Days to see Sedgebrook Hall in action. Take a tour of the facilities, chat with local vendors, get answers from our professional events team.
For wedding offers, brochures, and more, please explore the downloads to the right. For more images, information about wedding planning with us, honeymoons, travel, budgeting and so on, please contact us:
- 01604 821666
- online enquiry
Browse the Gallery