Directions to Sedgebrook Hall
- A508, 6 minutes from Sedgebrook Hall
- A5199, 5 minutes from Sedgebrook Hall
- M1, 25 minutes from Sedgebrook Hall
- A14, 15 minutes from Sedgebrook Hall
NB, distances are the same or very similar if you are coming from the South or the North.
Free parking spaces for all delegates.
- Milton Keynes to Northampton, 32 minutes, trains run every half hour
- Leicester to Northampton, 1hr 50 minutes, trains run every hour
- Coventry to Northampton, 27 minutes, trains run every half hour
- Worcester to Northampton, 2hrs 11 minutes, trains run every hour
- London to Northampton, 59 minutes, trains run every hour
For specific train and ticket information please visit: www.nationalrail.co.uk
There are a number of taxi companies available offering a variety of services to suit your requirements. Please contact the companies directly for the most up-to-date information.
- Birmingham Airport: 55 minutes by car or train, 43 miles
- East Midlands Airport: 59 minutes by car or train, 49 miles
- London Luton Airport: 1hr by car or train, 48 miles
Charge Your Electric Car When You Visit Sedgebook Hall
Enjoy a hot drink or grab a bite to eat while your car charges.
Experience convenience and sustainability at its finest at Sedgebrook Hall with our state-of-the-art EV charging points powered by solar energy. We are proud to be part of the first hotel group in the UK to introduce solar-powered EV charging. While your car charges, enjoy a drink or meal in our lounge and bar area, ensuring a seamless and eco-friendly stay.
- Four charging points are available – two are fast charging.
- The fast chargers have the potential for a full charge of two hours depending on the car. Standard chargers can take up to 8 hours.
- The charge for the Kilowatts is 60p per Kw for either the fast or standard charge.
- To connect to the chargers there is a QR code on the charger which will take you straight to the App.
- On the chargers are simple step-by-step instructions on how to connect. Just press the guide button and it will tell you what you need to know.
- You can charge your car for up to four hours at the standard rate of 60p per kw before you will be sent a notification that you need to disconnect and move the car to our free car park. Every hour you are connected to the EV charger after that will be charged at £10 per hour. This parking fee will be live from 8am to 9pm.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.